The CaSE Group is a globally experienced team of specialists who provide civil and structural engineering expertise highly sought after by government and infrastructure industry clients. We work in partnership with a variety of delivery agencies to provide technical support across all project stages and work closely with our clients to provide oversight on major infrastructure and building projects around Australia. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with leading experts and flex your solution skills delivering complex engineering projects. Our positive and progressive culture strongly supports diversity and inclusion creating a supportive workplace for growth potential.
CaSE are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our NSW project delivery team. We are looking for talented, motivated and driven individuals with a proactive approach to finding solutions who will be committed to delivering innovative, customer-focused and sustainable outcomes, working with construction contractors to safely deliver quality works, within program and budget.
As a Project Engineer, you will be accountable for:
- Providing on-site management of construction activities as directed by the PM in a team environment
- Liaising with client, subcontractors and all project stakeholders
- Delivering the scope of works to the project schedule, safety, design and specification requirements
- Monitoring and reviewing project task financial outcomes to ensure project targets are optimised
- Performing technical, engineering, planning and programming, procurement and quality assurance control functions
- Interpreting and explaining engineering documents and drawings
- Ensuring accurate daily monitoring of production, budget and cost recording practices
To be considered for this position you must have the following as a minimum:
- 5+ years in the industry
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Experience across disciplines – this could be in areas such as earthworks, roads, structures/ concrete, underground services, TMPs/ROLs and construction staging
- Hands on experience gained within a contractor environment, client-side experience is also valuable
- Proven engineering, project controls and contractual management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and IT communication skills for team collaboration
- Great organisational and decision-making skills
- Location flexibility