The Bim Structural Drafting Manager role is Sydney Based and the perfect candidate will manage a team of modelling and drafting resources in Australia and internationally, undertake modelling and drafting activities, and the company’s BIM and drafting software.
You will need to be able to work independently and be proactive in achieving project and team goals. Flexibility with time is needed to interact with international teams for briefings and to transfer and receive information.
Features of the role include:
- Modelling and documentation production of structural steel, reinforced concrete, geotechnical and temporary works designs, in particular detailing
- Driving ongoing improvement particularly in 3D Digital Engineering.
- Taking responsibility for the effective management of and allocation of work packages to local and international resources
- Ensuring timely flow of information, attention to detail, and control of documentation
- Working collaboratively with engineering and documentation team member.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualities
- Revit & AutoCAD 2D and 3D drafting trade qualified with minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Experienced in structural steel detailing and reinforced concrete detailing
- Experience with 12D software and with traffic and transport project documentation advantageous but not essential
- Good understanding of construction
- Good communication skills, ability to work effectively with staff at all levels.
- Work well in a team and be committed and able to work independently to deliver successfully on time with accuracy, quality and attention to detail.
- A detailed description of your experience, roles and project details
- Details of your computer-based skills and experience
- Your current availability, including notice period where applicable
At CaSE & Pike, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. CaSE & Pike Design is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Our flexible approach to working and office guidelines ensure a safe environment for our employees